Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The streets of China

Walking around in places I've never been and seeing the locals living their everyday lives - this is my favorite part of travelling. 

Especially in China, where nothing is really 'normal' when you look at it from a Western perspective.  You see old people meeting on the streets for some card games, dance lessons, chess or jenga, you see people sleeping on couches or chairs they have put outside of their houses, people selling food that is so unsanitary you might get a food poisoning by just looking at it, children peeing into trash cans, and people who really seem to need the money they get from selling their farm products, but who at the same time own the newest iPhone6. 

Yes, there are so many things in China that are not  normal, but this is what I like about this country. I feel like every day is an adventure and I'm pretty sure I could never get bored here!













Yours truly,

Kai


No comments:

Post a Comment